- This Notice aims to protect your personal data, through its legitimate, controlled, and informed processing, in order to guarantee its privacy, as well as your right to information self-determination.
- Personal Data
- Pursuant to Article 3, section V of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, Personal Data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable person.
- Types of Personal Data
- We may collect, use, and/or disclose your personal information such as your name, contact details, skills, qualifications, and your employment history that you include on your resume required to apply for a job. We may also collect, use, and/or disclose other types of your personal information such as references and employment objectives (“Personal Data”).
- We collect, use, and/or disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes (“Purposes”). Unless authorized or required by law, we will not collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data for any other purpose without your consent.
- (a) to provide our services to you;
- (b) to match your coded details with job vacancies and find a position that is most suitable for you;
- (c) to submit your resume to apply for specific jobs;
- (d) to answer your inquiry;
- (e) to use your Personal Data as statistic information without identifying your Personal Data;
- (f) to seek interviewees who can cooperate in creating articles/contents;
- (g) to transfer your Personal Data to new business owner and/or its advisers if we merge with or are acquired by another company;
- (h) to disclose Personal Data to regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if necessary; and
- (i) other purposes similar to those listed above which are required upon providing our services.
- Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
- In order to conduct its business operations, the Company may provide your Personal Data to the following third parties:
- (a) Any person to whom your Personal Data is required to be disclosed by relevant authorities, laws and/or regulations;
- (b) Company’s officers or employees; and
- (c) Any person who is legally obliged to including but not limited to lawyers, certified accountants and others.
- The personal information we collect from your websites will not be sold to mailing list agents without your express consent.
- Sharing of Personal Data with Leverages Group
The Personal Data shared by LEVERAGES CAREER MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. are as follows:
- (a) name;
- (b) qualifications;
- (c) gender;
- (d) residential address;
- (e) phone number;
- (f) email address;
- (g) birth date;
- (h) employment history; and
- (i) any other similar information to identify individuals.
When we exchange information, we will require these business partners to use your personal information that we share with them in a manner consistent with the purpose for which it was originally collected (or for which you consented) and only as permitted by this Policy, any Privacy Statements for a Website or Country, and any applicable data protection and privacy laws.
- Your application shall be construed as your express consent to our collection, use, disclosure and/or transfer of your Personal Data in accordance with the Purposes. You may object or withdraw your consent to the use of your Personal Data at any time by contacting Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) stated below. This may affect the services we are able to supply to you.
- Correction and Access
- We will, upon receiving your written request to us, allow you to view your stored Personal Data. Where permitted by law, we reserve the right to charge any reasonable administrative fee for this. In exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to deny you access to your Personal Data and may provide an explanation as required by applicable laws. We will also rectify any error or omission in your Personal Data on your request as soon as practicable.
- In terms of the provisions of article 22 of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, you have the right at any time to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your personal data.
- We shall retain your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil our business or legal purposes. We shall cease to retain your Personal Data after the reasonable duration necessary for such purposes. When destroying Persona Data, we shall take commercially reasonable and technically possible measures to make the Personal Data irrecoverable or irreproducible.
- Accuracy precision
- We need your assistance to ensure that your Personal Data is current, complete and accurate. We may request Personal Data updates from you from time to time.
- Security and Protection
In this way we also suggest that you know and analyze the content of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals because there may be regulatory changes to which we are subject.
- Confidential Information
Unless we expressly request it, we ask that you do not send us and not disclose any confidential information on the Site or through other means. Where such information is necessary, we will do so with your express consent.
- Cross-country Transfer
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers, and by using our Site or giving us your consent (where required by law), you agree to transfer the information to countries other than your country of residence, including the United States.
If you (a) would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records, (b) would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data, or (c) have any questions, complaints or feedback relating to your Personal Data or this Private Policy, please contact our DPO below.