Leverages Career Mexico S.A. de C.V.
With respect to the “How We Handle Personal Data” Leverages Career Mexico S.A. de C.V. (including its affiliates, and hereinafter referred to as, individually “we” or “us”, and collectively “Leverages Group companies”), please confirm as follows upon the disclosure of your Personal Data. We provide the translations of other languages on the premise of that only Japanese version is legally binding.
- Definition of Personal Data
- Personal Data shall mean any information regarding to an individual and/or what identify the individual through name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, place of work, date of birth or any other description that constitutes such information. In addition, even if it may not be identified by the information itself, the information, which may be easily collated with other information and is personally identifiable as the result, shall also be included in the Personal Data.
- Acquisition of Personal Data and Purpose
We shall acquire and use your Personal Data only to the necessary extent to achieve the following purposes.
- (1)Application for the job-hunting support service (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”)
- a. to apply for the Services
- b. to answer to the questions, consults and claims
- c. based on the consent from you, to provide Personal Data to the companies (“User Company”) using the Services
- d. to send the guides and the brochures about the Services
- e. to ask you your cooperation in the marketing, to report you the marketing results, to announce you the campaigns, to apply for monitoring, and to send you gifts
- f. to use as a statistical data in unidentifiable form
- g. to use for any other works related to or incidental to the mentioned above
- a. to answer your contacting us
- b. to use as a statistical data in unidentifiable form
- Outcomes of Failure for Provide Personal Data
- If failure to fill the required items of Personal Data, you may not be able to receive our services.
- Provision of Personal Data to Third Party
- (1) In principle, we shall not provide your Personal Data for third party without your consent. Only under the circumstance that clarifying the recipient and the content of disclosure and obtaining your consent, we shall disclose your Personal Data.
- In the event, anybody applies (entries) for a User Company through our service, such member shall be deemed to have agreed on providing the Personal Data for third party. The item of Personal Data to be provided, how to provide, the type of the User Company to provide for, and the state of agreements with the User Company relating with handling Personal Data are as follows.
- a. The items of Personal Data of you we provided for the User Company shall include name, address, sex, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, experiences, and career.
- b. We shall provide such Personal data by documents, by oral communication on a telephone, by facsimiles, by delivery of electromagnetic recording media, or by electromagnetic communication media such as e-mails, but not limited to them.
- c. All industries are subject to as a User Company.
- d. We have been under a contract of the handling of Personal Data with the User Company.
- (2) We may provide your Personal Data without your consent in the following cases:
- a. When it is required by laws and regulations.
- b. When it is necessary to protect life, body, or property of people and is difficult to obtain your consent.
- c. When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the healthy development of children and is difficult to obtain your consent.
- d. When it is necessary to cooperate with a national government, a local government or somebody who has been entrusted by such organizations in executing performance prescribed by laws and regulations, and we figure that it may interfere with such executions to obtain your consent.
- e. When it is requested the disclosure of Personal Data by a court, public prosecutor, police, bar association, consumer center, or any other organization having an equivalent authority.
- f. When you expressly request the provision of Personal Data to a third party.
- g. When the Personal Data is provided upon the succession of business in a merger or otherwise.
- h. When the Personal Data is provided to the proprietary company of our office upon the procedure for entering our office.
- i. When Personal Data is provided to the proprietary company and/or the manufacturer of tools used as electronic communications means for contacts from us or responses to inquiries from its users.
- Outsource of handling Personal Data
- We may entrust all or part of handling Personal Data to the extent required to achieve the Purpose of Use. When outsourcing handling Personal Data, an appropriate consignee shall be selected and supervised to ensure the safety of Personal Data.
- Sharing of Personal Data
- We shall share acquired Personal Data with each Leverages Group companies and Asian Human Resources Support Cooperative Association which is a co-operator of the Services. The items of Personal Data to be shared include name, sex, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, experience, and career. The joint users shall use Personal Data within the scope stipulated in Paragraph 2. The acquisition shall be made by documents or by electromagnetic media such as e-mail. The manager responsible for Personal Data used jointly is Leverages Co., Ltd.
- Anonymized Processed Information
- We, in the appropriate way based on laws and regulations, shall continuously create anonymized processed information which may not identify individuals nor recover Personal Data. We shall provide such anonymized processed information within the scope set forth in Paragraph 2. The items of anonymized processed information, to be created and provided, include name, sex, date of birth, experience, and career. We shall provide such Personal data by documents, by oral communication on a telephone, by facsimiles, by delivery of electromagnetic recording media, or by electromagnetic communication media such as e-mails, but not limited to them.
- Procedures of Requests for Disclosure, etc.
(1) Procedure of Requests
- With respect to the Personal Data subject to disclosure we have, when we receive the request (“Requests”) regarding notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion of contents, suspension of use, erasure, and discontinuation of provision to a third party by you or your attorney, we shall correspond promptly with the procedure we designate. Provided, however, if such corresponding makes happen any of the following cases, we may not correspond to the Requests with an explanation of the situation and its reason.
- a. When it is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of you or a third party.
- b. When it is likely to seriously interfere with our proper execution of performance.
- c. When it is violating laws and regulations
- If you delete or discontinue the use of Personal Data, you may not be able to receive the Services you are currently using. Personal Data that is no longer required due to the termination of the provision of the Services, shall be disposed of in accordance with our regulations.
(2) Certificate for Procedure of Requests
- a. By yourself
- Upon the Requests, please enclose a copy of any one of the following identification documents. Unless the address is ”same as the domicile”, the domicile should be deleted by black painting, etc.
- · Driver's license
- · Health insurance card
- · Basic resident card
- · Pension handbook
- · Alien registration card
- · Passport
- b. By Attorney
- If your attorney makes Requests, please submit the following identification documents (copy) in addition to the documents described in ① above. Delete the domicile in the document which shows current address by black painting, etc.
- ①Legal Representative
- 1. Documents to confirm the existence of legal authority of representation (such as a copy of family register / if in the parental authority, a copy of the insurance card containing the dependents)
- 2. Documents to verify the identity of the legal representative (such as a copy of driver's license or health insurance card of the legal representative)
- ②Deputed Representative
- 1. Proxy
- 2. Documents to verify the identity of the deputed representative (such as a copy of driver's license or health insurance card of the deputed representative)
- The Personal Data provided upon the Requests, shall be used to the extent required for the procedure of Requests. Any submitted identification documents shall be disposed of in an appropriate manner immediately after confirmation. In addition, after a certain period of time from concluding the procedure, the Disclosure Request Form shall be disposed of in an appropriate manner.
(3) Contact for Requests
In order to Requests, please Contact us as below. Thereafter, please fill out the required information in the designated form (Disclosure Request Form) we send, and return it with the identification documents described in the clause (2) above. No fee shall be charged for notification of the purpose of use and disclosure of Personal Data.
With respect to corresponding to the Requests, we shall mail in writing to the address designated by you, within 14 business days after our receipt of the Disclosure Request Form in which the required matters have been completed and the identification documents.
Contact Points for Inquiries
Priv. De los Industriales No.111 Local 601 Col. Jurica, Querétaro,
Querétaro C.P. 76100, Mexico
Customer Help Desk, Leverages Career Mexico, S.A de C.V.
Email address: email@example.com
※ For Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, new-year holidays, and our Company holidays,
Requests shall be handled on or after the next business day.
- Acquisition of Personal Data by Process You May Not Easily Recognize
This website may use the technologies such as cookies and web beacons, to improve our service and to obtain statistical information such as accesses. The use of these technologies shall not let us acquire Personal Data that you have not entered.
- a. What is Cookies?
- Cookies is a mechanism to save the usage history sent and received between the browser and the server, and input contents as a file on the computer when using a website. The next time user visit the same page, the website operator may use the cookies information and change the display for each user. If user’s browser settings allow to send and receive cookies, the website may retrieve cookies from such user’s browser. To protect user’s privacy, user’s browser sends only cookies sent and received by the servers which the user has used.
- b. Cookies Settings
- ・Settings for sending and receiving cookies shall be selected from ”Allow all cookies”, ”Reject all cookies”, or ”Notify when cookies are received”. The setting process varies depending on the browser. Please check the ”Help” menu of your browser.
- ・Note that if you select “Reject all cookies”, you may be restricted when using each service on the Internet, such as unable to receive services that require authentication.
- c. What we do with using cookies
- ・ To provide customized services for each user by referring to stored user registration information when the user logs in to the authentication service
- ・ To display optimal advertising on other websites, based on what users are interested in and how they use our website
- ・ To examining the number of users and traffic on our websites
- ・ To improve our services
- ・ For security reasons, to prompt users, who has not used for a certain period of time, to re-enter (re-authenticate) passwords
- We may save and refer to our cookies through other companies' websites on the consignment of advertising distribution.
- d. Other operations we do with using cookies
- · We shall provide Google LLC for anonymized processed information.
(2) Web beacon
Our website contains the pages that use web beacon to obtain statistical information about the use of our services and to improve services. The information acquired with using web beacon does not include information that identifies individuals.
(3) Individual Identification Number of Mobile Devices
An individual identification number of mobile devices is a number sent by user's mobile device to distinguish the mobile device when the mobile device accesses this website. It is used for access management, etc. An individual identification number do not include information regarding user's privacy such as mobile phone number, e-mail address, or name of the user. In addition, an individual identification number may not be used to identify a registered user.